Wildlife Law Enforcement in Gabon
2014 - 2015
- Increased capacity of understanding Gabonese wildlife law;
- Increased capacity of arresting officers for future enforcement of wildlife laws;
- Legal prosecution of wildlife crimes nationwide at the rate of once a week, and cracking down of wildlife crime cartels;
- One media pieces published per day to raise public aware of the change in the Government of Gabon’s dealings with perpetrators of the wildlife protection laws;
- Active and efficient collaboration between government and the project team’s organisation fighting wildlife crime nationwide.
This project is implemented by Conservation Justice.